Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Something new

I'm sitting at home bored, because I called in sick. The pain I had in my neck yesterday got worse overnight. Sitting here is okay, but it will hurt when I stand up. I might get a massage tomorrow, since my attempts to relax the muscles are not working. Aleve only puts a dent in the pain. As long as I don't move much, I'm good. I've read a couple magazines, eaten a lot of food and watched television. I called my sister to hear my niece tell me about her own ailment. "I have an ouchy on my chin. It was bleeding." At least she took a dramatic tumble. I just woke up in pain! 

In my boredom, I decided to change up my blog layout. It looks very Springy, and a bit girly....maybe too girly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. ummmm, yeah. girly is a good word ...
hope ur neck is better by now.