Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rock Chalk Jayhawk...K..UUUUUU!

In honor of KU's Final Four win this evening, I've changed my blog to a red and blue theme. I was going to put a Jayhawk on here, but my fellow K-State grads might have hurt me. I had picked North Carolina to win on my bracket, because KU has always let me down in the end. All the people above me in the standings either picked NC or UCLA, so we're all messed up now. It was such a great game!!! All of us at work couldn't believe how far ahead KU was in the first half. Work was a little crazy toward the end as the sports designer and I tried to decide which photos we would use. If KU wins on Monday I may just cry. I grew up watching KU in the NCAA tournament and loving it. I remember seeing them win in 1988. Now just to clarify, if they were playing K-State, I would totally cheer for the Wildcats. :-)

No comments: