Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm still a Wildcat

My fellow K-Staters think my loyalty to the Cats is slipping, so I'm changing my colors to purple. The past few days have been SO exciting with the KU games. The championship was amazing! However, I can't turn into a Jayhawk! It has been good for the paper though. We are selling commemorative T-shirts featuring our sports cover. Yes....I might buy one, but part of it is showing pride for my newspaper. Our photogs have done an awesome job, and I'm surprised our sports designer hasn't had a meltdown! My friend Lindsey had four versions of the paper for Monday night. She had to work at warp speed once the game was over. Ahh....the joys of working on deadline :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. pride in your newspaper? what's that feel like?

Anonymous said...

shew. this color scheme has to go. ick. ;-)