Friday, February 29, 2008

Financial security...almost

I just paid off my car and one of my student loans ... Hoorrraayyyy!! E-filing your taxes is the way to go, because you get the money super fast. It would be nice if I could pay off the other student loan bill, but it's still a big number.

On another note, I haven't posted much about food lately. Here are a few of my new favorite healthy foods.

http://www.nakedjuice.com/
http://www.bolthouse.com/html/cs_berryboost_n.html
These Web sites are smart, and they don't let you save their images to your computer.
They're fun though, so you should check them out.


This is WAY better than the regular Quaker Oatmeal. It's a bit more expensive but so is all the other healthy food..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!
I know how good it feels to pay off a couple of big loans.
Last year, I was able to pay off my student loan and my car. But I'm still not debt free. Not unless I can win enough money in the lottery to pay off my house, and because I don't play the lottery ...