Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Moving forward

I am up WAY too early, but I can't sleep. The movers didn't get to my house until
11 p.m. yesterday! They finished around 1 a.m. By then, I was tired and getting a bit irritated by the sound of tape wrapping around my furniture. My friend James kept me company and helped me take my microwave cart apart. I felt really useless while the movers were doing everything. I guess that's what I'm paying them the big bucks for. My friend Janie is letting me camp out at her house the next couple days. I said my first official goodbye to my friend Adam around 2:30 a.m. I managed to not cry...well, at least not until I went to bed. Today my friend Laura has offered to come over and help me clean. I think she's crazy, but she's moved a lot and knows how not fun it can be. Tonight is the last hoorah with my group of friends. I can't believe I'm moving!!! The past couple months, God has done some stuff in my life that I didn't expect. I guess He has a better imagination than me after all. :-)

No comments: