Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm tired..

of packing. I just want to throw things in boxes and go with it. Oh wait...the movers might not like that much. It was much easier the last time, because I just moved across town. Time is winding down. I just want life to be normal, and it's not going to be. Part of me is excited about the new job, but I also realize I'm starting my life all over. Yes, I have family and a couple friends in the area, but I'm not used to being around them on a regular basis. I've had my own little life here for seven years. I'm comfortable here. I know I'm making the right decision, it's just getting through the process that's going to be tough. I'll survive though. I always do...with His strength of course. :-)

On a happier note...here are some cute pics of my friend Kerrie and her little boy Oliver.


No comments: