Monday, June 18, 2007

I leave early tomorrow morning for the homeland. I'm tired right now, but I know I won't sleep well. My layover in Detroit is almost three hours, so I hope I meet some interesting people to converse with. I'll be too tired to read that whole time. There is a funky fountain there that I didn't get a picture of the last time. I'm keeping my camera out this time.

I'm really dreading the drive through Nebraska. It's going to be SOOOOO boring! My sister bought number flash cards for Abby, so maybe I'll be on teaching duty. She also has some other ideas on how to entertain her. My whole family is not together as a whole very much, so it should be an interesting couple days. My mom has already been driving us crazy by constantly checking to see if we know how to get to Wyoming. She sent us directions two weeks ago! My sister and I think she must be bored and needs to find something to do. That's why she's bugging us! I suppose it's better than having a mom who doesn't care at all. I told her we're two smart girls. I think we can figure it out.

Oh, I just remembered I need to clean my bathroom. Ta ta...

No comments: