Saturday, May 31, 2008

Long time no post

I've been obsessed with facebook lately, so I haven't posted anything on here. I'm finally getting back into my normal groove after two traveling weekends. I helped out in the office at church this week and started (aka, didn't get very far) a student ministry brochure. I'll try and post PDFs of the other two things I've made, but I may just have to take pics of them. 

On Memorial Day I hung out with my friend Julie and her family. Her 5-year-old daughter Rachel is my buddy. We had great girly time playing Disney princess checkers and painting fingernails. I also got in a little Wii action. I'm a bit rusty since I haven't played in eight months! Yes, that's how long I've been here. It's hard to believe. 



Well, I suppose I should get ready and run a few errands before work. I need to go in early to work on a nasty, huge tab chart. For those of you designers reading this, you know how evil that is. 

No comments: