Monday, September 24, 2007

The tears are coming...

The reality that I'm moving is finally hitting me today. I'm really going to miss my friends. Crud...I'm starting to tear up now. I don't want to ruin my makeup! I'm also struggling with finding a mover. I waited until I found an apartment to make calls, and I guess I should have called before now. One place quoted me $5,000! That's just insane. A new car should be part of the deal if you're going to charge me that much! I'm going to get Chick-fil-a on the way to work. Maybe that will cheer me up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to miss you, Lynette. I realized this weekend how much time I have spent with you since you have come to town. But we will have fun times when you visit and when I visit you!

Anonymous said...

The reality of your move did not hit me until today, as I sit looking at your clean desk, void of all your personal items. For a slight moment, I wished I hadn't cheered you on so loudly! :-(