Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am feeling SO tired right now. I'm not sure what my deal is. I've been going through a phase of not going to bed until after 1 a.m. Last night, I tried going to bed at midnight, but it still took me a while to fall alseep. I avoided caffeine yesterday, but I might have to drink some today so I don't fall asleep at work!

Friday morning I have to get up super early to catch a bus to the Women of Faith conference in Chicago. It will be great to get away for a couple days. It's always nice to have girl time :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that WOF conference sounded ... interesting ... girly ... yeah, I'll stick with interesting. Have a great time ...
Maybe you need to go back to working night shifts. Then you can be up super-late, sleep in late and not be productive at all ;-)