Thursday, April 12, 2007

What's on your iPod?

So I've been enjoying my little shuffle while at work. It only holds 133 songs, so I'll have to change a few up soon. Right now it's full with Fleetwood Mac, Nicole C. Mullen, Kirk Franklin, Mary Mary, Reliant K, Mary J. Blije, Kelly Clarkson, Gwen Stefani, Etta James, Miles Davis (ahhh...mellow mood music) Sarah McClachlan, Bonnie Tyler (gotta get some '80s in there), Coldplay, Gloria Estafan, Bill Withers, Norah Jones and Bob Dylan (I haven't felt like listening to him though).

What's in your Apple music box?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as i type i'm blaring nickelback from my ipod while at work (ssshhhh ... i'm being a bad influence again). i just downloaded some new music from jars, macy gray, lincoln brewster and toby mac. i've also got rascal flatts, owsley, vertical horizon, mary mary, three 63, the killers, moke and switchfoot, just to name a few. tonight i've been blaring the rock music, trying to keep myself awake. and now i'm leaving this comment listening to toby mac ... gettin' jiggy wit my bad self ... :-)