Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday

As I sit here waiting for primary and caucus results to come in, I wonder if the November election will ever arrive. Part of me doesn't want it to, because I have no idea who I'd vote for! I am SO tired of looking for photos of candidates, and making sure those photos are the same sizes. For those who think journalists or biased, you should know we try very hard to be fair during election years. It makes designing dynamic pages difficult. Hillary almost always has a goofy face and extreme closeups are not flattering. Obama pictures tend to involve a microphone. McCain usually has weird hand gestures and cheesy smiles. Huckabee pictures are not too bad. Romney is hit and miss. I guess I shouldn't complain...at least I can guarantee there will be some art with the story.

No comments: