Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What's new in reality television...

So it's summertime, and the crazy reality shows are coming out. I find it amusing how different networks have the same type of reality show, but with a different name. America's Got Talent only lures me in when I'm totally bored. David Hasselhoff is no longer the cool Knight Rider dude that I wanted to marry. Now he's just weird. That whole Age of Love show is just bad for womankind all together. The girls in their 20s are so nasty. I feel bad for the older women. I hope he picks an older women just to put the younger girls in their place. The one show I do like is Shaq's Big Challenge. Shaquille O'Neal has taken six kids who are morbidly obese and is using doctors, trainers and a nutritionist to help them get in shape and lose weight. These kids consume so much junk food. Some of the parents are willing to work with their kids and improve their diets, but a few of them are not taking it seriously. Shaq has a scary trainer pushing these kids to the limit. I'm not sure I'd want that guy making me exericse! I look forward to watching the kids change their habits and lose the weight.

As for my physical health, I'm down to one day a week of back rehab. The medicine ball exercises don't make me cranky anymore. Wearing the orthodics help. Wearing flip flops all day do not help. I got back and forth on eating healthy. If only I didn't love food so much....

No comments: