Monday, July 30, 2007

Fantabulous weekend

My friend Anna was in town this past weekend for a last hoorah of sorts. In a couple weeks, she's moving to China for two years to teach English. We did so much in a short amount of time! I'm still trying to recover from the lack of sleep. I haven't uploaded my photos yet, so I'll just list all the fun activities (I stole that idea from one of Pete's posts)

Friday night:
Pasta party
Playing the Wii
Taking goofy pictures
Mini-golf and driving range at Hackers
More goofy pictures
Back to the house for candy ice cream sundaes
Watched the Bourne Identity

Saturday:
Breakfast at 9:30 a.m.
Went to Potato Creek State Park
Rode rickety bikes on the trails
Ate popsicles
Back to the house for Wii playing (I finally made pro in bowling!)
Took a short nap
Listened to Anna talk about her Peru trip pictures
Over to Janie's for a BBQ
Played Frisbee
Ate some best wishes cake and ice cream
Played Catchphrase
Played group Yahtzee (I think we had five boxes of it)
Hung out a little then Anna, Ruth and I went home for an hour and half nap

Sunday:
Got up at 3 a.m. to take Anna to Chicago for her flight
Got home around 7:30 a.m.
Slept for two hours
Went to church
Had lunch at Janie's
Took another nap
Went to Prairie Camp to watch the guys play music
Had some frozen pizzas

No comments: