Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm craving a grilled cheese sandwich, and it's almost midnight. I tried to feed my hunger with watermelon, but it didn't work.
I just spent the last hour searching tourism info on Nebraska. My sister, Abby and I will have to drive through Nebraska on our way to Wyoming next week. There are many touristy things but not many that my 2-year-old niece would be interested in. There are a few good zoos, so maybe we can have an animal extravaganza. My mom told me we plan to drive down to Loveland, CO after my brother's graduation. He doesn't want to eat in Laramie. From my what I've heard, it's nothing to shout about. He can't wait to get out of there. It was snowing and 36 degrees there the other day. Yuck! I hope we get to see some mountains or different scenery along the way. I've only been to Colorado Springs, and I've never been to Wyoming. I've only been to the southeastern part of Nebraska. It will be nice to have some quality time with my sister and Abby. I hope I get to see my best friend for the couple days I'm in KS. I don't know if I'll be home again before Christmas. These plane tickets are getting too darn expensive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear Colorado is absolutely stunning. (I've only flown into Denver a couple of times, which was stunning enough. When there wasn't turbulence. But I've heard from others who have driven through.) Also hear Wyoming is nothing to sneeze at as well.

Hope you have fun.

Anonymous said...

Been to Laramie...think we spent the night there, and not much to brag about... and driven through Wyoming...some beauty in the vastness, I suppose. Colorado is breathtaking. Enjoy your trip!!

Anonymous said...

^^^That was from superlodawg...sorry!