Sunday, April 8, 2007

So all my friends can comment...


Played some Wii bowling today for the first time.




Many of my friends can't make comments on my xanga blog, so I've created this one for them. I'm a little scared about what comments some of you will leave on here though (you know who you are). I'll probably change its look frequently, because the design side of me is so picky. Plus, I don't really know what I'm doing on blogspot. Thanks to my friend Pete, who helped me set it up today. I should be finishing up my kids' lesson for tomorrow, but this is more fun. :-)
Back to bowling...or maybe tennis...or maybe baseball!

4 comments:

Jesse said...

This proves that no matter how cool you are and no matter how fun Wii is, everyone looks silly playing it. Looks like lots of fun. You next step is to have "Wii Fight Club."

Jesse said...

Oh, forgot, fatbiker is Jesse in Kansas

Andrew Wycoff said...

Well, the pics you don't have are of you kicking butt at tennis later that night!

Anonymous said...

Nice photos! Looks like you were getting into that Wii bowling!!!