Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Bible study kids were crazy today! One little girl, who is always disobedient, was really irritating me. We were teaching a lesson about obeying, and it was not sinking it. I took her out of the room to have a little chat. When I asked her why she wasn't obeying, she says in a wimpery little voice, "Well...sometimes I listen to the devil. I'm a sinner." I was pretty shocked that came out of a 4-year-old's mouth! Then again, this little girl says some pretty adult-like things sometimes. I didn't laugh, I just reminded her that we are all sinners but that God wants us to try and be more like him and obey. These kids never cease to amaze me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was one of those "bright" kids who knew what to say to keep me out of trouble, too. Watch out: you have a wordsmith with a brilliant mind on your hands! (not saying I'm brilliant, but it sounds like she is at 4!)

Welcome to blogger. I have to get back to posting on mine. I've neglected most things "blog." I think it's "safer" here because most of my xanga peeps haven't found me yet :-) It's nice to have a "different" outlet.